Air Ion Counter, Negative Ion Detector, Negative Ion Tetser-for Measurement of Atmospheric Environment and Negative Ion Products
I. Introduction of ONETEST-501 / A Air Anion Detector:
* Comply with GB / T 18809-2002 general specification of air ion meter
* In accordance with JCC / H001001.1-2017 air anion concentration measuring instrument detection work instruction
* Complies with Q / WY001 1-2019 Anion Detector Standard
ONETEST-501 / A Air Anion Detector is an economical anion detector developed by Wanyi Technology for the measurement of negative ion concentration in indoor and outdoor ambient air. It is especially suitable for the measurement of negative ions in the home improvement market, such as indoor air, negative ion coatings, Negative ion concentration released by materials such as plates and fabrics;
ONETEST-501 / A adopts the universal flat electrode measurement principle, which has the characteristics of good oxidation resistance and fast response. At the same time sampling standard components imported from Germany and intelligent sampling fan, single-chip system control, so that the instrument can get good stability and consistency! Suitable for measurement of negative ions in low concentration environments and evaluation of ambient air! It is a good tool for personal hobbies, travel enthusiasts, home decoration, and anion sales!
II Application of ONETEST-501 / A Air Anion Detector
1. Measurement and demonstration of green anion building materials (anion plate, coating, etc. measurement)
2. Measurement and demonstration of anion health products
3.Measurement and evaluation of universities, garden departments, forestry surveys, scenic spots, and eco-meteorology
4. Evaluation and implementation of testing center
5. Evaluation of indoor and outdoor air quality
6. Technical discussion and release
7. Testing of new materials such as nanometer anions.
8. Measurement of other new negative ion materials (please contact our company at 0755-29058211 to send samples for measurement)
III Technical Specifications of ONETEST-501 / A Air Anion Detector
1. Product color: dark blue + bright edge
2. Dimensions: width 105X thickness 38X length 155 (excluding protrusions) mm
3. Weight: about 280g
4. Detection ions: negative ions in the air
5. Measurement range: 10 ~ 199900 / cm3
6. Zero point calibration: Program-controlled zero point calibration system, dual range calibration at the same time.
7, zero point display: can display the zero value after zeroing
8. Display mode: LCD
9. Sampling speed: about 1.2m / sec
11. Measurement accuracy: better than ± 15%
12. Mobility: 0.15cm3 / V.sec (ONETEST-501), 0.4cm3 / V.sec (ONETEST-501A)
13. Power supply: DC12V and built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can be used continuously for about 10 hours when fully charged.
14. Accessories: DC12V adapter, grounding wire, shielding plate, foot pad, portable aluminum box.
15. Options: battery + charger, tripod
16. Data output: optional RS232 output
IV Fourth, ONETEST-501 / A air negative ion detector range, mobility comparison table:
"Measurement range specification table" The measurement unit is ions / cm3